Jane Dynes is a graduate of Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota and the University of North Dakota School of Law. Jane served as law clerk to the Honorable Rodney S. Webb, United States District Court Judge for the District of North Dakota from 1987-1990. Jane joined the Serkland Law Firm in 1990 and later became a shareholder.
Jane represents insurance companies, employers and local government entities in litigation and administrative proceedings. She has argued numerous cases before the North Dakota Supreme Court. Jane manages the Serkland Law Firm’s defense of multiple companies sued for claimed asbestos related injuries.
Jane served as the East Central Judicial District’s representative to the North Dakota State Bar Association’s Board of Governors from 2005 to 2009. She then served as President of the North Dakota State Bar Association. Jane was appointed to the State Board of Law Examiners in 2012 and currently serves as that Board’s President.
Areas of Practice
- North Dakota, 1987
- Minnesota, 1989
- U.S. District Court – District of North Dakota, 1989
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota, 1996
- United States Supreme Court, 2014
- Juris Doctor – University of North Dakota School of Law (1987)
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude – Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota (1982)
Honors and Awards
- Rated as “Distinguished” lawyer in Martindale-Hubbell law directory.
If you would like to work with Jane, contact her today.