Berly Nelson has been a shareholder at Serkland Law Firm since 2011. Before joining the firm in 2004, he served as a law clerk in the Cass County State’s Attorney’s office in Fargo.
Areas of Practice
- North Dakota, 2004
- Minnesota, 2005
- U.S. District Court – District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion to the Great Plains Super Lawyers list for Banking (2020), and recognized as a Rising Star in Great Plains Super Lawyers (2016-2018).
- Juris Doctor – University of North Dakota School of Law (2004)
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Political Science and Minor in History – University of North Dakota (2001)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Cass County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, including Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tri City Soccer Club
- Fargo Youth Baseball
If you are interested in working with Berly for your case, contact him today.