With the increasing number of employment laws and regulations, our employment law attorneys at Serkland Law regularly advise employers and human resources managers on how to develop policies and employee handbooks. When employment law issues develop into potential employment law litigation, our attorneys have the experience you need when it comes to litigating, mediating, and arbitrating disputes.
We are proud to have represented a number of executives and professionals in their negotiation of employment contracts. We have also negotiated executive compensation and other employment contracts.
We assist with and advise employers on the following issues:
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Civil Rights Act Claims
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Litigation
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal and State Mediation
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Labor Union Issues
- Separation, Release and Waiver Agreements
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Whistleblower Claims/Sarbanes-Oxley
- Wrongful Discharge
Whether you need help reviewing employee handbooks, negotiating executive compensation and other employment contracts, or litigating discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuits, our attorneys have what it takes to meet your business needs.