When it comes to business law and the litigation of commercial law disputes, Serkland Law Firm has the experience you have been looking for. With four attorneys ranked by Chambers USA as some of the best commercial litigators in the country, we have some of the best business and commercial lawyers and litigators around.
Our lawyers represent and advise a wide variety of business and commercial clients including small, family-owned businesses, multi-national corporations, lenders, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturing companies, and agriculture-related businesses.
No matter the size of your business, our team will provide you with the full legal services and advice you need. From business entity formation to complex commercial transactions to mediating business disputes, we are ready to help your business succeed.
Business and Commercial Transactions
We regularly advise and negotiate a variety of business and commercial transactions including the following:
- Debt Instruments
- Debt Restructuring
- Equipment Purchases and Lease
- Establishing Corporations, Partnerships, LLP’s, LLLP’s, LLC’s, Limited Partnerships and Liability Insulation
- Loan Agreements
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Buyouts
- Promissory Notes
- Receivable Agreements
- Security Agreements and Financing Statements
- Shareholder, Partnership, and other Corporate Agreements
- UCC Documentation