Morgan Croaker is a 2017 graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law, where she graduated with distinction. While in law school, Morgan was a member of the Board of Editors for the North Dakota Law Review, won UND’s Best Appellant Oralist award, and was elected to the Order of the Barristers. After law school, Morgan served as a judicial law clerk for the North Dakota Supreme Court.
Morgan has been an Associate at Serkland Law Firm since 2018. Her practice areas include divorce, child custody and parenting time issues, trust and estate litigation, and general civil litigation.
Areas of Practice
- North Dakota, 2017
- Minnesota, 2019
- Juris Doctor with Distinction – University of North Dakota School of Law (2017)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration – magna cum laude – University of North Dakota (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota (SBAND)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Regional Representative for the East Central Judicial District on the Women Lawyers Section’s Executive Committee, SBAND (2019-2020)
- President-Elect for the Women Lawyers Section, SBAND (2020-2021)
- President for the Women Lawyers Section, SBAND (2021-2022)
- Member-Executive Committee for the Women Lawyers Section, SBAND (2022-present)
- Member- Family Law Section, SBAND
If you would like to work with Morgan on your case, contact her today.