Morgan Croaker is a 2017 graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Law, where she graduated with distinction. While in law school, Morgan was a member of the Board of Editors for the North Dakota Law Review, won UND’s Best Appellant Oralist award, and was elected to the Order of the Barristers. After law school, Morgan served as a judicial law clerk for the North Dakota Supreme Court.
Morgan has been an Associate at Serkland Law Firm since 2018. Morgan currently practices family law, concentrating her practice in the areas of divorce and custody disputes.
Areas of Practice
- North Dakota, 2017
- Minnesota, 2019
- Juris Doctor with Distinction – University of North Dakota School of Law (2017)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration – magna cum laude – University of North Dakota (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota (SBAND)
- Regional Representative for the East Central Judicial District on the Women Lawyers Section’s Executive Committee, SBAND (2019-2020)
- President-Elect for the Women Lawyers Section, SBAND (2020-2021)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
If you would like to work with Morgan on your case, contact her today.