Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- North Dakota, 1983
- Minnesota, 1983
- S. Federal Court, 1983
- C.V. v D.E.G., 180, 705 NW2d 257 (N.D. 2005)
- Toni v. Toni, 193, 636 NW2d 396 (N.D. 2001)
- Bellefeuille v. Bellefeuille, 192, 636 NW2d 195 (N.D. 2001)
- Peterson v. Peterson, 555 NW2d 359 (N.D. 1996)
- Juris Doctor – Cum Laude – University of North Dakota School of Law (1983)
- Bachelor of Arts – Cum Laude – University of Nebraska (1973)
Honors and Awards
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Beta Kappa
- First appeared in Best Lawyers in America in 1995, and has continued to be selected by her peers for inclusion, including the 2017 edition.
- Named Best Lawyers’ 2013 Fargo Family Law “Lawyer of the Year”.
- Selected for inclusion to the Great Plains Super Lawyers list 2007 – 2016.
If you would like to work with Maureen on your case, contact her today.
Maureen is licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota. She currently serves the communities of Fargo, Moorhead, Grand Forks, Valley City, Jamestown, Minot, Bismarck, Alexandria, Wahpeton, Cooperstown, Glyndon, and Dilworth.